Home Fashion The Ultimate tip to choose perfect engagement rings for your loved ones

The Ultimate tip to choose perfect engagement rings for your loved ones

50
0

Engagement is the event that symbolizes your love before marriage. While marriage will seal the union of two people in the eyes of all, the engagement symbolizes love for the loved one. This event must be symbolized by something: the engangement ring.

Finding the perfect piece of jewelry, the one she will want to wear for life, is not easy! That’s why today, with the help of Bonne Gueule, I’m going to share with you the eight-step method that will allow you to find the perfect engagement ring.

WHAT IS AN ENGAGEMENT RING?

Traditionally, the engagement ring takes the form of solitaire, that is, a center stone mounted on a ring. You can adapt the ring to the style of the lady. Some will prefer a ring with paving or a circled center stone. It is, therefore, a very important jewel with which you will “mark the occasion.” Here are three first things to know about engagement ring UK.

  1. 18 KARAT GOLD OR 750 THOUSANDTHS?

It’s the same thing, and it’s the choice that most people recommend for a ring, quite simply because it is the most appreciated metal, noble, and solid that one can use in jewelry.

What do 18 carats mean? It means that 75% pure gold makes up your jewelry. The remaining 25% are other alloys used to whiten or pink the jewel and give it more solidity. Because pure gold, 24 carats, is less solid. I therefore strongly recommend 18 karat gold, or 750 thousandths, which also corresponds to 75% pure gold.

And what about 14 or 9 karat gold? On the contrary, I advise against these two, which offer less strength vis-à-vis 18-carat gold. As you understood, when 18k gold offers 75% pure gold, 14k gold is only 58.5% pure gold. 9-karat gold, on the other hand, is made up of 37% gold.

For a piece of jewelry that is intended to be worn for life, it is not ideal to favor a less qualitative metal, which will deteriorate over time. To sum up: 18 carats or nothing!

  1. TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE SETTING

The second important concept to know is the setting. The setting is the jewelry technique which consists of holding a piece of jewelry. Small metal claws surround the stone, or the closed setting technique, which encompasses the stone so that it does not move.

It is important to know because if you are looking for a quality piece of jewelry, it is important that the setting is very solid but, at the same time, very fine. If the setting is too coarse, the result of the jewel will not be harmonious. If you go to a jeweler, it seems important to me to discuss the issue of the setting with him.

  1. THE ISSUE OF FINGER SIZE

The third notion that is important to know is that of finger size. Before buy make sure that you only buy ring that will fit in the finger of lady.